Monday, June 28, 2010

SCAMP!

Hello World,

I'm back and totally shagged ttm. Hahaha. For those wondering where I was for the past few days, I was at NUS! Hahaha. Yea, attended SCAMP from 21-25 June and had a hell good time there. Met wonderful people, played wonderful games, screamed funny cheers, drank yummy alcohol and danced till the cows went home. Yipee~ I really really really enjoyed this camp. I wished it has never ended. Hahaha!

I really liked the conscientious way the organisers planned the activities. It was so good, even better than those planned by teachers. The timings were just nice and the activities - bagus! I cannot emphasize how much effort they have put in to organise this seemingly easy 5 days event.

Of all the activities, I loved Day 4 the most. Hahaha. We had Sentosa games followed by clubbing. Yea, it sounds really crazy but I think it was a once-in-a-lifetime-never-to-be-missed activity. It was my first time clubbing and I'm like kinda addicted to it already... But of cos, gotta control cos my pocket went bust just after that day and my ears almost went deaf. LOL. Of cos, I loved Sentosa. The sun, the beach and the wonderful (but painful) tan I got even after applying sunblock (SPF 108) twice. My sun-kissed skin is so nice, golden-brown now, I'm lovin' it!

And so, with much sweat and tears, we ended the 5 days camp with a blast (by playing polar bear?!?!)!!! LMAO.

And coincidentally, I had a wonderful group of peeps who organised a fabulous trip to M'sia on 26th June, making my entire week packed ttm but happy and crazy at the same time. Thank you, people!!! I'm really shagged but on the inside, I feel so loved by all of you!

Oh yes, before I forget, THANK YOU MY BELOVED JIE MOOI for heading down and scavenging for me on the first day. HAHAHA. I had a good laugh at lao niang, like seriously!!!

Thanks to everyone who made this camp fun and happening in one way or another. It's definitely etched onto a section of my mind like forever. The memories make the camp feel like it just happened yesterday and I'm definitely missing SCAMP already! :(

Love ya, guys! And I hope to see you guys soon!

Kunai, FTW!

No comments: